Just general bumf about what's going on in my life!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

[Banter] Commissions

Working on a commission today. This one is a creator owned character. I've been left to add my own touches and elements. I normally like to be left to my own devices, so when Someone says "Draw me a Wonder Woman" I get on with it draw them as good a Wonder Woman as I can muster. But in the case of characters that haven't yet been designed, I feel that the client knows what they are looking for but the artist needs to try and tease out those preferences from them-LOL.
In this case, although I have been allowed a certain degree of dispensation there are lots of great [individual] references in the clients gallery for these characters. You can have a look at the amazing artwork he has on display HERE

The character I'm working on today is Adi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home