Just general bumf about what's going on in my life!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Legal wrangling...

Okay my team of lawyers and I have discussed backwards and forwards the pros and cons of producing a sketchbook that has characters that resemble in some way copyrighted characters and the long and the short of it is, unless I want to share a cell with some dude who wants to make me his sex-slave I should really give the whole thing a wide berth...or I might get a wid berth, if you get my meaning!!

So, should I kill the whole sketchbook thing!?

Or should I do the sketchbook anyway, minus PowerGirl and Wonder Woman, Rogue and ilk? Sheesh it's a toughy all right.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your goal?

If it's just to make money, there's always an audience for erotic art, so the characters don't matter as much as the lack of clothing and sexual positions.

If you want to showcase your skills, unique characters of your own would do a better job. A million and one people can draw Rogue et. al., but not everyone can design something new.

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Darren Taylor said...

Well that's a double barrelled question.
Initially the thought was to give those "fans" I've acumulated over the years something to hold [this is me now avoiding the obvious joke-LOL] All my artwork has been presented Gratis online for years now. Just thought this would give everyone something different. As things have gone it looks as though I'll be using my own characters for something altogether different.
I hope that kind of answers your question, for which I thank you.

9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home